Keskinäinen Green Fee – järjestelmä sekä varauksia koskevat ehdot
Green fee hinta:
Varaussäännöt: (Painettu myös European Tour jäsenkortin kääntöpuolelle)
Pelisäännöt ja rajoitukset:
European Tour Destinations
Reciprocal Green fee scheme rules & conditions
Welcome to European Tour Properties, a network of world class golf venues which all have a close association with The European Tour, one of the world’s most respected sporting organisations.
European Tour Properties all carry a stamp of tournament quality and present a level of on and off course facilities guaranteed to provide a memorable golfing experience for all members and visitors. Our reciprocal membership scheme offers each venue’s own club members the opportunity to play at other European Tour Destinations at a very privileged green fee rate.
The following reservation rules apply:
• Bookings MUST be made in advance through the player’s Home Club - There is no exception to this rule
• The advance booking window is at discretion of the Host Venue.
• The Reciprocal Rate is applicable to the Card Holder only
• Any Guests of Reciprocal Card Holders are subject to the Visitor Guest rate of the Host Venue (any discount at discretion of Host Venue)
• Any cart/buggy fees are chargeable in addition and may be compulsory at certain venues
• Photo identification must be presented at check-in along with the Reciprocal Membership Card
• A member may play at another individual venue no more than once per week and a total of four times per annum
• All requests are strictly subject to availability
• The reciprocal green fee rate is currently €35 per round and is subject to change